GLLS is happy to be introducing a new Part Number Naming Convention! We’ve improved our part numbers with the help of feedback from our clients. To help make our system easier to follow, we’ve developed a new system for our product numbers. This system is more uniform and more complete than our previous system.
Our full part number naming document can be found on our documentation page. Let’s take a quick look at these improvements:
- Part numbers contain more information about the product
- Consistent formatting between product categories
- Product categories are much more clear
A Quick Overview
Here’s a sample of a new fixture part number below:
This part number belongs to a Vivid S 160 fixture. Let’s break it down a bit:
- NF indicates that it is an LED Neon Flex fixture.
- 11B indicates that the profile is Vivid S 160.
- T indicates that the light emits from the top of the fixture.
- 01 indicates that the fixture has one light emiting side.
- 2W indicates that this is a static fixture.
- E indicates that this fixutre is manufactured with Epistar SMD chips.
- 27K indicates the color of the fixture, in this case 2700K white color temperature.
- 24DC indicates that this is a 24V DC fixture.
For a full list of rules and breakdowns, you can reference our Part Number Naming Convention document.